Registration required forTuesday’s 5:45-7:15 class:
- To register: email Ti Harmony by completing this form:
Overall orientation of classes at Loving Kindness Yoga School: Hatha yoga of some sort, using body, breath and attention to come to deeper self-awareness and affect healing of body, emotion, mind and Spirit.
Helpful hints about coming to class:
-SHOES: We are trying to keep Loving Kindness as shoe-free as possible, so please remove shoes before entering or remove your shoes once inside and put them on the shoe racks close to the door.
– BRING: Please bring your yoga mat since it’s more hygenic and a water bottle if you’ll want one. We have a few loaner mats and some inexpensive ones for sale ($15).
– WHEN TO ARRIVE: A few minutes before class is good and at least 5 minutes before your first class at Loving Kindness, so you can sign the liability waiver and get oriented before class begins.
-IF YOU ARRIVE LATE: If you arrive during the meditation, a sign will be on the door and it will be locked, so please wait quietly till we let you in after the beginning meditation is over.
– HOW TO MAKE A DONATION: There is a silver bowl on the shelves as you enter for your donation. Cash and check only, please. If you want to pay for multiple classes at one time, that is totally fine, and if you want, we can provide a simple way for you to track your donations and attendance.
– We do have a restroom available, but not a separate water fountain.
First time at Loving Kindness Yoga School? (Note: Includes past students of Ti’s coming to the new studio for the first time)
-You will need to sign a one-time liability waiver.
-Please read the Guidelines for a Happy Loving Kindness Experience on our Details & Guidelines Page, or we will have copies at the school for you to read.