Advanced Yoga study with Ti Harmony
What: Weekly study, meditation and practical teaching and discussion on the Path of Yoga with Ti Harmony, in addition to personal time with Ti.
Who: For people already committed to and daily practicing Yoga as a Path to Enlightenment/God/Self-Realization who want to join with a community of fellow practitioners and to deepen their study with an experienced, insightful and inspiring teacher. Maximum of 16.
When: Every Thursday evening, 7:30-9:00. Rolling admission so you can join at any time.
Where: Loving Kindness Yoga School.
What makes this course unique?: I have been on the Path of Yoga for more than 26 years of study and intensive practice while living a family life in the world. I have experienced the Light and the Dark that is revealed by spending committed daily time exploring the inner world. I can say definitively that the Peace that everyone is seeking is REAL and exists as a Radiant Presence inside. I believe, as the scriptures and Realized beings say, that This exists in everyone and that anyone can realize That if they commit to working toward it, and I believe that I am able to meet people where they are on their Path and support, inspire and empower them in their own inner exploration and inner Knowing.
Cost: Suggested donation $80-160/month (or $20-40/class if you prefer) with a 6 month commitment. You will receive the weekly class times and optional personal time with Ti per month. You will also receive a link to be able to download and listen to any discussions that you miss. (Of course money should never be the reason a person did not attend this group or any classes at Loving Kindness, as it is all by donation, meaning you contribute what fits your ability to contribute.)
1. 200 hour yoga teacher training in any tradition or at least 5 years of yoga study and consistent yoga practice.
2. Daily (or pretty much daily) home practice of some yoga discipline eg. asana, meditation, pranayama, mantra, kirtan, of at least 6 months prior to the beginning of the course.
Commitments for the course:
1. 6 month commitment to weekly classes and scheduled Saturday workshops
2. Continue your daily yoga practices for the duration of the course. There may also be short daily reading assignments.
3. Strict confidentiality is required, of course.
Books we will read and discuss during the course:
1. Loving What Is by Byron Katie
2. Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran
3. Upanishads by Eknath Easwaran
4. Uddhava Gita by Swami Ambikananda (current book)
5. NEXT BOOK: Vasishta’s Yoga by Swami Venkatesananda
Like to join? Please fill out the form for more information and to receive an application.